Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has been submitted to another journal for consideration (unless an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOI numbers for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- Author Guidelines concerning article set up, bibliographical conventions, layout and interpunction have been followed, author biography and ORCID ID are added.
- I am aware of and agree with the publication of my article being licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License -NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- Articles must be based on a clear research question and/or problem statement, and a status quaestionis from which these derive.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.